Farm and Ranch Package Application
Farm Insurance and Ranch Package Application
It is important that your horse operation be protected with a strong financial background and strong equine experience. These qualities are nowhere more apparent than in our strong Equine Farm and Ranch Policy. We’ve been providing this and other fine products supported by an in-house claims staff specially trained to handle equine operations.
This Farm and Ranch Policy offers one of the industry’s broadest and most comprehensive products available to the modern-day horse farm owner at a competitive price.
Coverage can be custom designed to meet the specific needs of your operation, from a small acreage pleasure farm to a multiple location commercial farm.
- Eligibility- Individuals. partnerships, corporations, limited-liability corporation (LLC) owner or tenant operator.
- Format - Multi-line policy able to include dwelling, personal property, farm property, farm personal property, liability, auto, care, custody or control, watercraft, and umbrella in one policy.
- Deductibles - $500 to $25,000
- Fire Department Service – No limit, no deductible
- Debris Removal – 25% of paid loss.
- Pollution Clean-up – $15,000 if covered cause of loss
Coverage A – Dwelling
- Replacement Cost – Included when insured to 80% or more of replacement cost value. To 125% of limit available for charge, subject to underwriting requirements.
- Inflation Guard – Included at 5%
- Satellite Dish/Antenna – $250 excess of deductible.
Coverage B – Appurtenant Private Structures
- Limit - 10% of dwelling limit for detached garages, swimming pools, etc. Higher limits available for charge.
Coverage C – Household Personal Property
- Limit - 70% of dwelling limit. Higher limits available
- Property off premises - Larger of 10% or $3,000 worldwide
- Special Limits -
$2,500 for unlicensed trailers, watercraft, gravemarkers
$2,500 theft of jewelry or furs
$3,000 theft of guns
$500 money, gold, platinum, silver
$2,500 business property on premises, 10% off premises
- No Limit - Goldware, silverware
- Replacement Cost - For nominal charge, Coverage C Limit automatically increased to 70% of dwelling limit.
- Refrigerated Products – $500 for refrigerated household contents. No deductible
- Credit Card - $2,000 for theft
Coverage D – Loss of Use / Rental Value
- Limit - 20% of dwelling limit
Coverage E&F – Farm Personal Property
- Borrowed Farm Machinery: $50,000 for up to 30 days
- Personal Property of Other: $2,500
- Replacement Cost : Available for office contents and tack
- Transportation: $2,000 included
- Farm Records: $2.000 for restoration. No deductible
- Extra Expense: $2,000 included. No deductible
- Livestock: Up to $3,000 per animal available
- Peak Season: Available for seasonal fluctuations
Coverage G – Other Farm Structures
- Replacement Cost: Applies when insured to 80% of Replacement Cost. If not insured to 80%, actual cash value applies
- New Construction: Automatic $125,000 coverage for 60 days
- Loss of Income: Available for covered perils
- Blanket Coverage: Available for farm buildings other than dwellings
Farm General and Personal Liability
|Occurrence||$100,000 – $1,000,000|
|General Aggregate||$200,000 – $2,000,000|
|Aggregate Products/Completed Operations||$200,000 – $2,000,000|
|Personal/Advertising Injury||$100,000 – $ 1,000,000|
|Chemical Drift Aggregate||$25,000 – $500,000|
|Medical||I% of occurrence limit|
- Newly acquired or leased premises: Automatically covered during policy term. Must be added at renewal to be covered.
- Broad Form Contractual: Included
- Custom Farming: Included when receipts less than $10,000
- Non-Owned Auto: Included
- Personal Injury:False arrest, slander, wrongful entry and eviction covered
- Incidental Business Pursuits:Available subject to underwriting guidelines for charge
- Catastrophe Liability:Umbrella available by endorsement with limits $1,000,000 to $25,000,000